Winter Offer

EquityTips

EquityTips
CapitalStars Investment Adviser: SEBI Registration Number: INA000001647

free stock cash Tips

Monday, May 4, 2015

Equity Tips Stock Cash Calls,Equity Tips
Glenmark Pharma gets tentative ANDA approval for Calcipotriene Cream
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals has received tentative approval from the US health regulator for generic Calcipotriene cream, used for the treatment of plaque psoriasis. It said in a statement that Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc, USA, a subsidiary of the company, has been granted tentative approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration ( USFDA) for Calcipotriene cream, 0.005 per cent.

Government officials meet to resolve issues of Oil&Gas firms
Top government officials meet to resolve complex issues of oil & gas firms & develop investment friendly policies– Positive for Oil&Gas sector .The government and the oil and gas industry have come together in a major initiative led by the Prime Minister's Office to create an investment friendly climate and a level playing field in the exploration sector that is mired in disputes and stagnating output.

Maruti Suzuki post healthy April sales data
Maruti Suzuki's total sales jumped 29.6% to 1.11 lakh units in April 2015 over April 2014. Maruti Suzuki India's domestic sales rose 27.3% to 1 lakh units in April 2015 over April 2014. Exports surged 56% to 11,039 in April 2015 over April 2014. The company sold 1,11,748 units in April against 86,196 units in the corresponding period last year. Domestic sales increased by 27.3% during the month to 1,00,709 units against 79,119 units in April 2014.            
                                                                                                NTPC to build India’s biggest power plant in JV with Jharkhand
NTPC will build India's biggest power plant with an annual generation capacity of 6,400 megawatt (Mw)in a joint venture with Jharkhand state utility. The project will be set in two phases of 4,000 Mw and 2,400 Mw to be taken up later. NTPC will hold 76% stake in the Rs35,000-crore plant, Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) will own the remaining 24%.

BHEL commissions 195 MW Thermal Unit in Bihar
State-owned power equipment maker BHEL  today said it has commissioned a thermal unit of KBUNL in Bihar. 'This is the first 195 MW unit to be commissioned by Bhel at the 2x195 MW Muzaffarpur thermal power station of Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL) in Bihar,' the power equipment maker said in a statement. KBUNL is a joint venture of NTPC and Bihar State Power Generation Company Ltd.                                                                                                                                                               Capitalstars financial advisory company is a research house, Our company provide a intraday tips,equity tips, Stock Tips in Share Market and Commodity tips in both MCX and NCDEX Market.                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment